Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ordinary dream

one night I saw you in my dreams
i didn't recognize your face and your lips
all I know that you're standing right next to me
who are you?
are you the guy who'll make my dreams come true?

why don't you show yourself up?
and don't be afraid coz i want
to know who you are please take care with me
are you for real?
or just an ordinary dream
i want to touch and look your face
and feel your warm embrace

i saw you walking on the street
wearing that beautiful smile
you look the same guy that used to know before
who are you?
are you the guy who'll make my dreams come true?

are you the guy I'm looking for?
want to come and share my world?

4 comments:

dragdollseoyoung said...

agOie!
whO's this guy teeeeeeya?
hmmmmmmmmmmm


can we call him "jun pyu"?

ehehehehhe....

^.^

iamthea said...

hey i don't know the guy....
it's a blank face that i saw
so i can't tell who he was...

Choyce said...

hala ka!! hollow man na xa te? pari nga walay ulo.. hehehe JOke! haha nya sa man te, ato na e-pray? hahah

iamthea said...

kaw jud joyce ahp...ahahahahah
let's wait for the right time!!!!