Thursday, April 30, 2009

Summer Worries

I'm a little bit excited when I notice that it's almost the start of summer classes. I was delirious after the holy week. I prepared a lot of things. At that time I also got nervous if I'm going to fall in the hands of the spooky teachers. Anyway, I've got the wrong inference. It is the other way around. My teacher in my three subjects are not to much too handle.
As my summer classes start I was not able to adjust to my schedule. My sleeping habits affect this classes. And take note, I'm not used to wake up at 7 in the morning. I'm not a morning person. I usually start my day at 10 am or 12 noon. So I get up at 5 am and prepare myself to go to school. I always ended up taking a nap in the jeepneys. Sorry, can't help it! I also feel sleepy in the class that's why I get low grades for not being attentive. In the meantime, I realized that I don't like to have this kind of demeanor. Maybe the first week made me feel oh boring! I didn't have the motivation (what the?). So I don't dwell on the negative vibes. I told myself "hey get up sleepy head!". After two weeks, I am in the right track. I managed to get up early in the morning and prepare for the thing that will come my way.

No comments: